Our company is always looking for people who embrace our philosophy and approach to senior living. More than that, we’re looking for people who want to have fun in their career and are passionate about helping others! If you feel called to a partnership with active, vibrant senior adults, we’d love to talk with you.
Please fill the form out below completely. A formal application will be emailed to the address you provide along with instructions for submitting your completed application.
Retirement Center Management one of Houston’s largest senior housing employers is seeking a Healthcare Liaison for The Village of Meyerland Assisted Living & Memory Care community. The primary focus of this position is Business Development with healthcare and other related professionals, creating business referral partnerships and maintaining relationships through excellent customer service, relationship building and follow-up with each business to help support sales opportunities and increase occupancy at the community. The successful candidate will have and be well-established with contacts within the Texas Medical Center and other medical offices located in the greater Houston area.
The candidate will be responsible for performing an array of daily outreach calls, scheduled face-to-face appointments, monthly sponsorships, and partnering with other professionals to help promote the Community and its offerings. This role is responsible for developing resources for prospect leads, partnering with other healthcare or other related professionals, reporting weekly business plans and results, participating in external and internal professional networking events, education and sponsorships with other business partners. You will assist the Director of Sales & Marketing, as needed, in selling the Assisted Living & Memory Care Community and its lifestyle and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field, or minimum of two years demonstrated successful experience with business development, senior living, assisted living, memory care or health services experience preferred. RN, LVN, LSW is a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable with hospital discharge processes.
- Currently established contacts in the Texas Medical Center required.
- Must possess strong relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs including MS Word, Excel and Outlook, experience with Yardi a plus.
- Must possess excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Must be flexible with changing priorities and able to communicate in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Must be flexible in the hours, shifts and days available to work.
- Must have excellent customer service and hospitality skills.
- Ability to communicate and prioritize effectively; interact with high-level clients, senior management and internal staff.
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s